|Divine-|-Essence|
|Divine-|-Essence|
|Divine-|-Essence|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum

[RULES] Warlord's Gambit I_icon_mini_portalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[RULES] Warlord's Gambit I_icon_mini_portal
Alright, new forums and new thread on GC soon.

[RULES] Warlord's Gambit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

[RULES] Warlord's Gambit Empty
PostSubject: [RULES] Warlord's Gambit   [RULES] Warlord's Gambit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:53 pm

As stated in rule 3, the Game Masters are going to be the ones interpreting the rules, so please exercise common sense and competitive integrity when you play.

OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT RULES:

[list=1][*] Exploitation of game mechanics is grounds for immediate disqualification.

[list=2][*] No unsportsmanlike conduct.

[list=3][*] Game Masters will have the final call in administration of tournament rules.

[list=4][*] Arguing with a GM's call in game is grounds for immediate disqualification.

[list=5][*] Any match exceeding 20 minutes in length will result in immediate disqualification of all players (unless specified otherwise by the GMs).

[list=6][*] All matches must be played on ELVEN FOREST in Honor Guard Mode, No Item Mode, in a room designated by the GM.

[list=7][*] There will be no character, job, level, gear or item restrictions during the tournament.

[list=8][*] In the event that a fighter disconnects prior to the match beginning, a restart may be declared at the GM's discretion. If a fighter disconnects after the match has begun, no restarts will be allowed without approval from both the GM and the opposing team's captain.

[list=9][*] All players are responsible for checking the "Tournament Square" forum for updates to the official rules, announcements, and match assignments and times.

[list=10][*] Tournament brackets will be seeded on a first-come, first-served basis, with no bias.

[list=11][*] Inappropriate team names will be grounds for disqualification. Team names must adhere to the ntreev.net character name/in-game interaction policy. As a clerical note, team names exceeding 16 characters in length (the same size as the Room Name field in game) will be truncated to 16 characters. You can have a longer name, but on the bracket only the first 16 characters will show.

[list=12][*] Players are free to change their character and gear in any match, inside the match room, with no restrictions. However, the GM will provide a 10-second warning prior to match start, and any characters in the Equip screen at match start may crash without a restart offered.

[list=13][*] If a team is not assigned a Warlord at the start of a match or if two Warlords are assigned on one team, the match shall be restarted. If a team's Warlord disconnects and a new Warlord is not automatically assigned, the match will end in favor of the opponent. Any attempt to intentionally abuse the Warlord assignment mechanics will at the GM's discretion result in disqualification.

[list=14][*] All entrants' forum and game accounts must be in good standing at the time of the tournament in order to participate.

[list=15][*] All participants' accounts must have been registered before March 1st, 2009.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow18
Slave
Slave
DarkShadow18

PostSubject: Re: [RULES] Warlord's Gambit   [RULES] Warlord's Gambit I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:55 am

still dun get it mike and ike x.x (most of it is due to my laziness to read) Sleep
Back to top Go down
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

PostSubject: Re: [RULES] Warlord's Gambit   [RULES] Warlord's Gambit I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:56 am

its just basic stuff .x.x
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow18
Slave
Slave
DarkShadow18

PostSubject: Re: [RULES] Warlord's Gambit   [RULES] Warlord's Gambit I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:57 am

T.T just cuz im too lazy to read x.x Sad
Back to top Go down
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

PostSubject: Re: [RULES] Warlord's Gambit   [RULES] Warlord's Gambit I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:00 am

Just basic stuf like on GC when a GMs there.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow18
Slave
Slave
DarkShadow18

PostSubject: Re: [RULES] Warlord's Gambit   [RULES] Warlord's Gambit I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:44 am

hm, this looks strangly simular to the other one O.o
Back to top Go down
SaiXenon
Slave
Slave
SaiXenon

PostSubject: Re: [RULES] Warlord's Gambit   [RULES] Warlord's Gambit I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:50 am

Ohhhhhh fun fun fun <3
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow18
Slave
Slave
DarkShadow18

PostSubject: Re: [RULES] Warlord's Gambit   [RULES] Warlord's Gambit I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:56 pm

lol, whats craka laking amu ^_^
Back to top Go down
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

PostSubject: Re: [RULES] Warlord's Gambit   [RULES] Warlord's Gambit I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:22 pm

DarkShadow18 wrote:
lol, whats craka laking amu ^_^

For this David you might want to start another post that is just like a chill topic as to were you can say "lol, whats craka laking amu ^_^" get it kinda sort of?

its like your trying to talk to him so you can either do that or just send a PM. don you think?
Back to top Go down
|Shadow|
Reflective Creator
Reflective Creator
|Shadow|

PostSubject: Re: [RULES] Warlord's Gambit   [RULES] Warlord's Gambit I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:55 pm

yea use the pm system I think I have yet to try it out give it a go.

Remember this forum for now is a beta thing once we post in the gc forums and get all the rules up, no more playing around rules will have to be met, and points will be taken away. or given.

^_^ have a nice day.

Admin |Shadow|
Back to top Go down
http://idivine-i-essencei.webs.com/
DarkShadow18
Slave
Slave
DarkShadow18

PostSubject: Re: [RULES] Warlord's Gambit   [RULES] Warlord's Gambit I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:02 pm

wait wha????
Back to top Go down
ProSubmariner
Slave
Slave
ProSubmariner

PostSubject: Re: [RULES] Warlord's Gambit   [RULES] Warlord's Gambit I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:14 am

lalalala just trying to get 200 posts to try out for sai =)
Back to top Go down
|Shadow|
Reflective Creator
Reflective Creator
|Shadow|

PostSubject: Re: [RULES] Warlord's Gambit   [RULES] Warlord's Gambit I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:29 am

lol, well good luck getting there,I mean that wont possibly start till either this weekend or next weekend. Rules first, then crests, then challenges. All in an order.

And besides little one, this post would not count, cause in order for it to count it would have to be about the topic( this would be considered flaming) your post had nothing to do with the topic silly Razz

Admin |Shadow|
Back to top Go down
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

PostSubject: Re: [RULES] Warlord's Gambit   [RULES] Warlord's Gambit I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:32 am

lmfao owned! kekeke yea melonhead the crest and points issue doesn start until the weeken coming. kekeke which is so bad as since the thrusday the tournament takes place is the last day i have for shchool since i have a four day weekend!!!!!!

*dances and snaps fingers at the same time*
Back to top Go down
|Shadow|
Reflective Creator
Reflective Creator
|Shadow|

PostSubject: Re: [RULES] Warlord's Gambit   [RULES] Warlord's Gambit I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:36 pm

LOL, remember to stay on topic guys.

Admin |Shadow|
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow18
Slave
Slave
DarkShadow18

PostSubject: Re: [RULES] Warlord's Gambit   [RULES] Warlord's Gambit I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:13 pm

SaiXiamaru wrote:
lmfao owned! kekeke yea melonhead the crest and points issue doesn start until the weeken coming. kekeke which is so bad as since the thrusday the tournament takes place is the last day i have for shchool since i have a four day weekend!!!!!!

*dances and snaps fingers at the same time*
LMAO, nice little dance with the snapping of fingers, mikes got sum smooth moves!!! afro
Back to top Go down
SaiXenon
Slave
Slave
SaiXenon

PostSubject: Re: [RULES] Warlord's Gambit   [RULES] Warlord's Gambit I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:47 am

LMAO this 200 posts really is something xD should open a new thread...and discuss this Sai thing... oh and TEAM SAI FTW!! <3 AND SUP DAVID!!!!!! <3 WUV JUU!
Back to top Go down
|Shadow|
Reflective Creator
Reflective Creator
|Shadow|

PostSubject: Re: [RULES] Warlord's Gambit   [RULES] Warlord's Gambit I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:15 pm

HEY GUYS GOOD LUCK AT THE TOURNY MAKE SURE TO KICK SS'S ASS!!!!

Admin |Shadow|
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RULES] Warlord's Gambit   [RULES] Warlord's Gambit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RULES] Warlord's Gambit
Page 1 of 1