|Divine-|-Essence|
|Divine-|-Essence|
|Divine-|-Essence|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum

Mike and Ike, Michael, Mike, and or Ritz. I_icon_mini_portalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inMike and Ike, Michael, Mike, and or Ritz. I_icon_mini_portal
Alright, new forums and new thread on GC soon.

Mike and Ike, Michael, Mike, and or Ritz.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

Mike and Ike, Michael, Mike, and or Ritz. Empty
PostSubject: Mike and Ike, Michael, Mike, and or Ritz.   Mike and Ike, Michael, Mike, and or Ritz. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:47 am

Im Michael Ruiz, if many of you might have not known. I live in Laredo, Texas so if your around here let me know we might be able to meet!.

Hobbies: well theres alot of hobbies actually but heres a lil list if you may.
Basketball: if you think im good at gc you wont believe how good i am here.
Love this sport its really amazing and catchs my attention when somethins on my mind.
Electronics: boy do i love this shiit. i mean without Electornics where would we be!
Love Hanging chillig wit friends or skating with friends Very Happy yes if any of you didn know i skate i do. Smile
asides of all the sports i love surfing the webs for new info for my brain to suck up xD
Girls!: Girls are the best and most amazing thing in this earth! Let them know that for reals! no really let them know you never know you might get sum.
I stand at 5'9 (i thought i was 5'10 T_T)
I see through Brown Eyes.
I fell from heavan on Jan. 4 1991!
Back to top Go down
SaiGetsu
Slave
Slave
SaiGetsu

PostSubject: Re: Mike and Ike, Michael, Mike, and or Ritz.   Mike and Ike, Michael, Mike, and or Ritz. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:24 pm

Hola Big bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SaiXenon
Slave
Slave
SaiXenon

PostSubject: Re: Mike and Ike, Michael, Mike, and or Ritz.   Mike and Ike, Michael, Mike, and or Ritz. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:55 pm

Hi Mike Very Happy WUV JUU <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike and Ike, Michael, Mike, and or Ritz.   Mike and Ike, Michael, Mike, and or Ritz. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mike and Ike, Michael, Mike, and or Ritz.
Page 1 of 1