|Divine-|-Essence|
|Divine-|-Essence|
|Divine-|-Essence|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum

Looking For A PvP Partner! - Page 2 I_icon_mini_portalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inLooking For A PvP Partner! - Page 2 I_icon_mini_portal
Alright, new forums and new thread on GC soon.

Looking For A PvP Partner!

Go down 
+3
ProSubmariner
DarkShadow18
Diaspora
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tuesday
Slave
Slave
Tuesday

Looking For A PvP Partner! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For A PvP Partner!   Looking For A PvP Partner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:44 pm

I play a pure gp lvl 50 xbow.
Back to top Go down
http://Cgalcic@gmail.com
Diaspora
Slave
Slave
Diaspora

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A PvP Partner!   Looking For A PvP Partner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:08 am

aww man that sucks im looking for 49- haha sorry bro i guess u better start leveling other characters!!
Back to top Go down
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A PvP Partner!   Looking For A PvP Partner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:00 am

Austin let me tell you your not ganna get anywhere witht his 49- crap i mean ther are so many people who are that level. what you really need to do is pair up with Tuesday i mean thats yourbest bet. The nest person i see as a good lire is me i mean besides me Razz would be Tuesday. If you really think about it that would be your elesis (mike) and his lire (jorgie) you too can be the nest generation of us. Screw 49- just do C+ or B+ something lower the A-
Back to top Go down
Tuesday
Slave
Slave
Tuesday

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A PvP Partner!   Looking For A PvP Partner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:45 pm

SaiXiamaru wrote:
Austin let me tell you your not ganna get anywhere witht his 49- crap i mean ther are so many people who are that level. what you really need to do is pair up with Tuesday i mean thats yourbest bet. The nest person i see as a good lire is me i mean besides me Razz would be Tuesday. If you really think about it that would be your elesis (mike) and his lire (jorgie) you too can be the nest generation of us. Screw 49- just do C+ or B+ something lower the A-

Here Here! Because I'm fairly cashless, I do awful in high lvl/ high ranked matches, but you'd find I succeed in 2v2 C+ matches quite adequetly.
Back to top Go down
Diaspora
Slave
Slave
Diaspora

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A PvP Partner!   Looking For A PvP Partner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:49 am

okay okay! i just dont have my rolling thingy with C+ hahaha gey! but okay lets rock tuesday u me 2 v 2 C+
Back to top Go down
Tuesday
Slave
Slave
Tuesday

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A PvP Partner!   Looking For A PvP Partner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:20 pm

Ingame name? I'd be glad to play with you whenever I'm on.
Back to top Go down
Diaspora
Slave
Slave
Diaspora

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A PvP Partner!   Looking For A PvP Partner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:18 am

Initial add me and we can go own jorge and mike cuz your they're kryptonite haha
Back to top Go down
SaiXenon
Slave
Slave
SaiXenon

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A PvP Partner!   Looking For A PvP Partner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:10 am

lol you cant beat mike and jorge want to know why? cuz we 3 stick together Razz so you have to beat US! >=] and nice to see you here Tuesday <3 Amu here <3
Back to top Go down
SaiXenon
Slave
Slave
SaiXenon

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A PvP Partner!   Looking For A PvP Partner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:10 am

speaking of a pvp patner...i need someone that ill be pvping 24/7 like in C+ battles..anyone wana teamup with me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A PvP Partner!   Looking For A PvP Partner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:36 am

amu you ass your our third you cant be asking for a fucking 2v2! oh oh oh and well i think i have found you a pvp partner.

You know how me and jorgie are a godly elesis and lire. well your a godly elesis and we found a godly lire that is almost as good as jorgie at bow.

His name is Lukenas112 or something really really good lire lvl 59 or 60. reely reely gud.

good thing is that he lives in idk i forgot but hes around your time period.
Back to top Go down
Diaspora
Slave
Slave
Diaspora

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A PvP Partner!   Looking For A PvP Partner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:06 pm

lmao time period? RACIST BASTARD!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SaiXenon
Slave
Slave
SaiXenon

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A PvP Partner!   Looking For A PvP Partner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:31 am

hahaha racist bastard lol...and i think ive seen him around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A PvP Partner!   Looking For A PvP Partner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking For A PvP Partner!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|Divine-|-Essence| :: Grand Chase :: Guild Talk-
Jump to: