|Divine-|-Essence|
|Divine-|-Essence|
|Divine-|-Essence|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum

Adding Each other On the Site. I_icon_mini_portalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inAdding Each other On the Site. I_icon_mini_portal
Alright, new forums and new thread on GC soon.

Adding Each other On the Site.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

Adding Each other On the Site. Empty
PostSubject: Adding Each other On the Site.   Adding Each other On the Site. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:17 pm

ok so when i first registered i figured out that you can add people as your friend or foe.

I personally thought this was cool but then again are we really going to have foes within us? So i added a few that were registed at the time and welll idk if you guys accepted.

We as a guild should all have each other as a friend on forums! We are after all a family.

So if any of you have not yet accepted my request please do so hehehe and well if you see any other person from the guild please make sure you let them know about us having the forum and have them register.

Much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow18
Slave
Slave
DarkShadow18

PostSubject: Re: Adding Each other On the Site.   Adding Each other On the Site. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:04 pm

oooooooooh i wanna add people to mah fav. 5 =P
Back to top Go down
ProSubmariner
Slave
Slave
ProSubmariner

PostSubject: Re: Adding Each other On the Site.   Adding Each other On the Site. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:08 am

add me first david DAVID DUO FTW!!!1!!111!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow18
Slave
Slave
DarkShadow18

PostSubject: Re: Adding Each other On the Site.   Adding Each other On the Site. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:07 am

LOL weowoewoe
Back to top Go down
ProSubmariner
Slave
Slave
ProSubmariner

PostSubject: Re: Adding Each other On the Site.   Adding Each other On the Site. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:17 am

ne ne ne ne ne BATMAN!!
Back to top Go down
|Shadow|
Reflective Creator
Reflective Creator
|Shadow|

PostSubject: Re: Adding Each other On the Site.   Adding Each other On the Site. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:32 am

little DAVID again, wrong place.

Admin |Shadow|
Back to top Go down
http://idivine-i-essencei.webs.com/
SaiXenon
Slave
Slave
SaiXenon

PostSubject: Re: Adding Each other On the Site.   Adding Each other On the Site. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:16 am

no one wants to add Amu T_T i hate juu all!!!!!! -cries-
Back to top Go down
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

PostSubject: Re: Adding Each other On the Site.   Adding Each other On the Site. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:11 am

i think i added everyone but idk how to see if their my friends or not.. and david your ganna end up getting ban lmfao nenenenenenbatman??!?

wdf are you drinking?!

did you go from soy milk to regular milk or something? what do your midnight cookies have like sugar in them? 0_O

SHADOW HOW DO I FIX THIS!
Back to top Go down
|Shadow|
Reflective Creator
Reflective Creator
|Shadow|

PostSubject: Re: Adding Each other On the Site.   Adding Each other On the Site. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:41 pm

Fix what, um should, I dont think its like a link saying how many people are your friend?

what exactly you talking about.

Edit: I just figure it out when you click on profile, their are like links saying this is your avatar, it should say friends and foes. That is the only way you can see it, no one else can see who your friends are(unless that person is your friend[by that i mean that exact person]). Hope this helps.

Admin |Shadow|
Back to top Go down
http://idivine-i-essencei.webs.com/
DarkShadow18
Slave
Slave
DarkShadow18

PostSubject: Re: Adding Each other On the Site.   Adding Each other On the Site. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:16 pm

fix wut, i dun get it x.x
Back to top Go down
SaiXenon
Slave
Slave
SaiXenon

PostSubject: Re: Adding Each other On the Site.   Adding Each other On the Site. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:55 am

Mike stop eating expired cookies plox! it messes up your head x.x no im serious it does x.x so if you follow MATH's Expired Cookies + Mike = MIKE GOING HIGH WEOWEOWEOWEOWEOWEO! BHWAAAAAA!!! KAAAALIMAAAAAAH!!!! SEE ITS HAPPENING TO ME!!! OMG THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!! -RUNS AWAY-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adding Each other On the Site.   Adding Each other On the Site. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adding Each other On the Site.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|Divine-|-Essence| :: Grand Chase :: Guild Talk-
Jump to: