|Divine-|-Essence|
|Divine-|-Essence|
|Divine-|-Essence|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum

David (aka DarkShadow18) (aka ChopstickJesus) I_icon_mini_portalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDavid (aka DarkShadow18) (aka ChopstickJesus) I_icon_mini_portal
Alright, new forums and new thread on GC soon.

David (aka DarkShadow18) (aka ChopstickJesus)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkShadow18
Slave
Slave
DarkShadow18

David (aka DarkShadow18) (aka ChopstickJesus) Empty
PostSubject: David (aka DarkShadow18) (aka ChopstickJesus)   David (aka DarkShadow18) (aka ChopstickJesus) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:53 pm

ok, im making a new thread because shadow says we have to have our own so ima copy and paste again!!! wtf!!! t.T
hello everyone, my name is David ^_^. i can be pretty chill most of the time i guess. but um raelly funny when hyper xP. i am vietnamese and i also play other online games as most people know, its really hard to stick to one game for sure (i mostly play combat arms because my other freinds play it, so i find it pretty chill). i like alota songs (except for country and most rap). and when im really really bored, i draw xP lol. i am involved in a church group and such, so i am mostly busy on the weekends x.x (but next year should be different). i know i havn't really been commited to the guild recently, but things will most likly change, so if anyone else wants to know more i'l be on vent ^_^. oh and um i am a person who you can talk to, if there is ever anything needed to be said, so if anyone would like to talk or something like that i'll be here, even thought they may not trust me yet =D oh yeah, i forgot to say that my nickname is ChopstickJesus! =P

Last edited by DarkShadow18 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
|Shadow|
Reflective Creator
Reflective Creator
|Shadow|

PostSubject: Re: David (aka DarkShadow18) (aka ChopstickJesus)   David (aka DarkShadow18) (aka ChopstickJesus) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:15 am

HI David,

Welcome back to Us first. And Thanks for sharing this information with us, lets hope everyone can post up a nice intro Wink. Take care David aka DarkShadow18

Admin |Shadow|
Back to top Go down
http://idivine-i-essencei.webs.com/
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

PostSubject: Re: David (aka DarkShadow18) (aka ChopstickJesus)   David (aka DarkShadow18) (aka ChopstickJesus) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:01 am

you should try changing the title to your name that why people know what topic is who. this would really help out people with slow computers instead of going back and forth between topics.
Back to top Go down
|Shadow|
Reflective Creator
Reflective Creator
|Shadow|

PostSubject: Re: David (aka DarkShadow18) (aka ChopstickJesus)   David (aka DarkShadow18) (aka ChopstickJesus) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:32 pm

Yea that is true to you know what, I am gonna make the rules for this section to I guess. lol.

Admin |Shadow|
Back to top Go down
http://idivine-i-essencei.webs.com/
DarkShadow18
Slave
Slave
DarkShadow18

PostSubject: Re: David (aka DarkShadow18) (aka ChopstickJesus)   David (aka DarkShadow18) (aka ChopstickJesus) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:09 pm

|Shadow| wrote:
HI David,

Welcome back to Us first. And Thanks for sharing this information with us, lets hope everyone can post up a nice intro Wink. Take care David aka DarkShadow18

Admin |Shadow|
thanks shadow, its been quite an honor to be back although there have been some disspointments. But um take care as well my freind ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Slave
Slave
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: David (aka DarkShadow18) (aka ChopstickJesus)   David (aka DarkShadow18) (aka ChopstickJesus) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:50 am

its quite possible to stay on one game... ... if you havent been exposed to other MMORPG's... AHHH GET THEM AWAY FROM ME!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

PostSubject: Re: David (aka DarkShadow18) (aka ChopstickJesus)   David (aka DarkShadow18) (aka ChopstickJesus) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:33 am

yea snowey is right, i myself have explored many MMO's which allows me to be please with my experiences which is why it is so easy to just stay on GC but then again i wouldn mind migrating to another game once n a while. me jorge and amu migrated to another MMO which is Rumble Fighter we could really find better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David (aka DarkShadow18) (aka ChopstickJesus)   David (aka DarkShadow18) (aka ChopstickJesus) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David (aka DarkShadow18) (aka ChopstickJesus)
Page 1 of 1